WELCOME....WELCOME....HAPPY READING YA...

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

feeling sad.

It's truely and DEEPLY sad when you been ignored.

But I know what ever feeling dat coming in I will alwayz face it.  Sometimes U need to be cruel to other as If dat can make U happy. But happiness now is not priority for me but it's a dream....it's difficult sometimes to be happy den to be in rules.

What  a sweet moment while I'm stop my car and park beside  the bank without purpose as just wanna release what is inside of me while Reezky staring at me and give me a hug like he's is my bff listening to my story just now...

Den I realize dat now I have someone to cry on...someone dat offer his shoulder for me to cry on...someone dat release and calm me...and someone dat  alwayz give me an alarm to remember on no matter where I am...while other's (his brothers) .........is pretty ackward to let them know how I feel.....it just because I'm not ready to share my feeling with them...

My hubby....I will always support U....

No comments:

Post a Comment