WELCOME....WELCOME....HAPPY READING YA...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LALING...

Supposedly ..entry ini dipost on 13th February yang lepas, yakni on my hubby birthday.  A day before Valentine.  But so far NEVER celebrate it.  Please SAY NO TO VALENTINE!!!  Haram…laqho.. 

So! This is my lurvly hubby.  Seriously, I never tot dat we(both of us) gonna reach 34….Uuuuu scary!! Anyway Happy Birthday!!.  Even though on 13th Feb yang lepas U are not around until 3pm coz attending your master project at Taman Negara Penang, it was so sweet when I had planned to surprise U wit lurly cake bought at Honey Bakery.  Actually dah p Secret Recipe, but been informed that  so far there’s no ½ kg cake provided.  So me and my 3ds decide to buy at Honey Bakery. Not bad la.  On your great day ni, just nak hope dat may God always bless our family, full wit prosperous, living peacefully, x mo gado-gado da…I really know dat U love me so much sebab U tak pernah hampakan permintaan I so far…Mestilah! Gaji U mahai pd gaji I….But there’s only few thing I think U better change la…yakni don’t be too:
·        Realistic
·        Perfectionist
·        Optimis
But the rest is OK bangat….and Luv U so much…U such a great gift for us(me and 3ds).


No comments:

Post a Comment