WELCOME....WELCOME....HAPPY READING YA...

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MASA ITU EMAS.

It's quite long time i'm not writing anything in my poor blog since August, and decide to at least pour a bit expression on anything as long as this blog is not seem to dry.

Huh!! how time flies...fast...yes it really fast.  Either we realized it or not there are so many thing that we plan for at the beginning cannot be accomplished due to a certain reason (which is subjective).  And most of the reason is TIME!  Hey!  put aside la that ancient reason  coz it's not actually about TIME but us...yes us...Kita yang determine apa yg nak buat dan prioritykan and end up yet kita nak salahkan MASA.  Sungguh tak fair kan.  I'm talking not of because other, but me..yes mine. I'm fail actually to manage time appropriately.  Kerna apa I say so...This is due to:

1.  Saya plan decorate our garden, yet...pokok hanya tanam sekerat.
2.  Saya plan nak cabut rumput liar as my regular exercise daily...rumput bersepah tak cabut pun...
3.  Saya plan nak prepare meal for the kids yang ditinggalkan sewaktu ke kerja everynight before sleep...hampeh!!!
4.  Saya plan, bila baby dah reach 6-7 months nak start exercise(joging ke, fast walking ke, naik treadmill ke, naik basikal) ...tak buat pun.
5.  Saya plan nak make tanah belakang rumah like a spice garden...pengaruh TV ni...hanya sempat tanam halia, pandan dan daun kari jer...
6.  Saya plan nak masak everyday..coz nak kurangkan lemak, MSG, unknown ingrediant kalau beli food from outside...especially kalau beli utk anak...beli jugak kat Kulim Mall...

There are so many reason lagi yg tak dapat nak ingt shorlty to write on..but as I said la..most of the reason tu adalah MASA. 





 Its turn to this size.....Cian baby domok ni sewaktu mendapat deman pertama di usia 7 bulan.  Alhamdulilah..setiap penyakit adalah ujian. Sunguh manja sewaktu deman...bunyi macam si kucing manja. 

He's so chubby and seem like he's putting an apple in his mouth and keep it inside the cheek.  See!!!
 He even can sit without need me to hold his tied....and confidently said  "I would like to dedicate this award to my Ibu becoz be able to breastfeed me for more than 7 month and I really appreciate it"



And yet.....there are so many waiting list need to be settled before baby reach 1 year old.  That is my aim.  Remind my self TIME is not a boundaries...Yet!!! effort and motivation is a MUST. 

Till then...(actually I'm on diet....that also my highly priority aim to be achieve  next 3-4 months.   Hope it works...since it's a healthy programme).  Anak dah lebih 6 bulan kan...So !!! masa utk kuruskan badan.  he he

No comments:

Post a Comment