WELCOME....WELCOME....HAPPY READING YA...

Friday, November 9, 2012

Test Diving range @ Golf Club Kulim

Assalamualaikum....

Testing..testing....testingg.....
Testing diving for the first time...ha haha.  My first attempt.  Not so bad. 
Site Nora (my SIL) call tengahari ajak diving range hari ni.  Dah plan a couple day ago but due to so many constraint tak jadi...so bilamana on friday kan...tak ada komitmen lain...so...here we go and try..

Since my shoes is broken i have no option rather then borrowing a shoes from Danial...Yes Danial...My standard three son.  Can U imagine how big Danial's feet until I can fix it.  Ohhh!!! my son is getting big and bigger...and we can share a shoes too....not only shoes, but shirt, pant...but the problem is...he is a boy...I 'm a girl...Huh!! not suit at all. But when it come to an urgency time..pejam mata jerla....
 See what a big shoes for a small women ...ha ha ha ha ( acah jer...big women too)

 Kasut ni is belong to a standart three punya budak...even budak Form 5 pun can fix it..

 Me wearing Danial's shoes...
 Menunggu SIL di depan foyer golf club...

 That is my SIL and Mr Francis yang menjadi tenaga pengajar diving range hari ini...nice man Mr Francis...
 According to Mr Francis...my swing is OK and for the first attempt I did a good job...Yes!! go girl...
 But the ball drop at 50Y +++...tak lebih pun 100 Y....next aim mesti reach 100 Y..
 My SIL punya golf set...Sayer? pinjam dia punya...I'm not golfer OK...I'm just accompany her and at least it can make me sweating for a while...
Pukul tak sampai pun 50 biji then I rasa enough for today...cannot go!! sakit pinggang....


No comments:

Post a Comment