WELCOME....WELCOME....HAPPY READING YA...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

ESP - Cerita Energizing Soy Protein

Assalamualaikum...

Dah almost 9 months I'm fully breastfeeding my Baby Reezky.  And I really can said that how much I adore the passion on mine which  I really feel amaze.  I absolutely feel great, good, convenience, happy and  really feel worth for what I have done all this while (breastfeed my baby).

I didn't take any pill to boost my milk production yet to ask for the injection. Nope! But one of the big contribution is ESP( I'm not independent distributor of Shaklee).  This supplement is superb.

Not consistently consume this lovely vanilla flavor of soy...but yet...it's work on me.  Every time consuming ESP I can see the concentrated milk is been produced, with yellow color and it  looks like a formula milk...
Baby will definitely enjoy having my milk...delicious..yummy...emmmm (I'm not even taste it...but i think its sweet).

My production?  Ohh! still between 10-12-15 oz every pumping time.  Pumping for 3-4 times per day.  I never give up.  How can I give up coz I use to do it...I love to do it...I will never stop doing it for next 2 years..believe me? Yes U must believe it.  Coz I'm addicted to direct feeding and I become obsess in breastfeeding.  Even no 100% breastfeeding (difectly) coz I'm working.. I mean EBM (Express breast Milk).  As long as my baby will get my milk not COW milk.......until 2 years old...I'm gonna make sure that Reezky will only  get  milk from me.  That deals OK!

Till then...semoga mommies di luar sana juga seperti saya.  Insyallah.  


No comments:

Post a Comment